Status
Not open for further replies.

Wxlqq

Reactions
0 7 1 1
User name: Wxlqq

Suggestion Title:
Kills Leaderboard

Which area within the network is your suggestion for?
Skyblock

Briefly explain your suggestion:
I was thinking if we could have a kills leaderboard in Skyblock. What Im saying is that we should have a leaderboard of the Top 10 Players who has the most kills. The Top 3 Players get to earn a buy craft Voucher. If you are 1st Place you earn a $50. If you are 2nd you earn $25 and If you are 3rd, you earn $10. The leaderboard should be at spawn. Or maybe we should have a command for it.

How will your suggestion benefit the network?
This will motivate people to PVP more in Astronus. Most people worry about the Island to much. We need some PVP action on Astronus. There is like nobody in PVP. We need more PVP action.

BadWifier2018

Veteran
Veteran
Gnome
Reactions
0 16 0 5
User name: Wxlqq

Suggestion Title:
Kills Leaderboard

Which area within the network is your suggestion for?
Skyblock

Briefly explain your suggestion:
I was thinking if we could have a kills leaderboard in Skyblock. What Im saying is that we should have a leaderboard of the Top 10 Players who has the most kills. The Top 3 Players get to earn a buy craft Voucher. If you are 1st Place you earn a $50. If you are 2nd you earn $25 and If you are 3rd, you earn $10. The leaderboard should be at spawn. Or maybe we should have a command for it.

How will your suggestion benefit the network?
This will motivate people to PVP more in Astronus. Most people worry about the Island to much. We need some PVP action on Astronus. There is like nobody in PVP. We need more PVP action.
100% agree, I would love more additions to PvP as it is extremely dead at the moment although I would much rather it to be at /warp pvp because that is where the action is going down. The buy craft vouchers would be an added bonus, if they were to be given out I think it should be at the end of the season as it is a lot of money.

ItzMotion

Veteran
Veteran
Reactions
0 7 4 1
I would LOVE for this to be added since I am all about pvp, this for sure needs added.

ItzMotion

Veteran
Veteran
Reactions
0 7 4 1
You have a point but it could be reportable, so when you see kill farmers you can report it here on the forums.

Sliceit20

Reactions
0 5 0 0
Good suggestion but maybe nerf or dispose of the 1st, 2nd & 3rd prizes because it might be a little to much to give to people on the server atm because it is still small and needs to continue to grow but once this server is big and pretty popular then I think that would be a great idea! :)

Wxlqq

Reactions
0 7 1 1
Alright so maybe...

1. 20$
2. 10$
3. 5$

Tell me if I nerfed it to much xD

Alfie

Developer
Developer
Veteran
Reactions
0 4 0 1
Hey there,

We will certainly look into adding this for the upcoming revamp!

Locked and marked pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.