Gal's guide to surviving PvP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaxeh

Veteran
Veteran
Reactions
0 11 1 0
Alright ya'll see the title and ya'll know whats going down. Here is my totally verified guide by mojang to surviving Astronus PvP.

- - - Inventory - - -
Alright so PvP here on Astro is Gapple. So you are going need the following things to do "well"
- Sword or Axe: Either one are good, I use both but it's your option.
- 40 + apples: This is for long fights and you will see yourself chugging gapps if your armour is breaking.
- A bow boosting bow: This is for escaping PvP if you run out of gapples or armour. It should have Punch 2 and Infinity 1. You can add power if you would like or anything else. Just don't add flame.
- Armour. Lots of it: I generally carry 4 sets of armour. You can carry more if you would like.
- Potions: Now you are going to need Speed 2 and Strength 2. Other potions that are optional are Haste or Jump Boost. I carry around 5 of each and 1 Jump Boost.
- Misc. : You can carry snowballs to tag people as well as a fishing rod. Both are good options. Food is a must have. Crapples aren't bad if you're just fooling around with friends and don't wanna waste gapples.

- - - Fighting - - -
Now on to the actual fighting part of Astro. People generally use swords for PvP so they can get good block hits on you. Try to break them by hitting them with your bow (Shooting them away) or just running a little far back and coming back to the fight. There isn't much here. If you wanna learn things like S tapping or W tapping you should watch a Youtube video like Tenebrous.

Links to some good YT's:
https://www.youtube.com/user/StimpyPvP Arguably the best PvP'r in the world, just watching him gets you hyped up and you can learn a lot. He is a Pot PvP'r though.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ItsTene The science man of PvP. He does lots of things like explaining combos to explaining knock back. He gets really in depth and you can learn lots.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MeeZoid86 Another pot pvp'r. He is well known for butterfly clicking and 6 cps. He doesn't need to jitter click to be good. This is good for you if you don't like to or know how to jitter.

- - - Teamates - - -
One of the best things you can have at your side are team mates. They can help you kill someone and help you escape. They can also help you by giving you items to rule over the arena. Myself I have multiple teammates that support me during team fights that happen some times. Its really useful when you're not getting 7v1'd.

- - - What my inventory looks like - - -
Heres what my inventory personally looks like when I PvP:
- - - Tips - - -
These are just some tips that can be very useful

- Gapping at the right time: So make sure you watch your regeneration bar, if it gets near 5 - 6 you should gapple.
- If you know someone that is a God is about to PvP you: Run. Sure you will get embarrassed but is it worth losing all your items and your head to some dude that has been playing for 19 years?

That's all I can think of today will add more later. If you need anything contact me in game or via forums!
Also giveaway time! Giving away 4 Prot 4 Unbr 3 sets!
IGN:
Why you should win:
Anything else:
Goodluck !

Last edited:

ItzMotion

Veteran
Veteran
Reactions
0 7 4 1
IGN: ItzMotion
Why you should win: cause I'm good at PvP :D
Anything else: hi
also I will post a pic of my inventory some people like different setups you may or may not find mine more useful and organized.
1521763269557.png I sometimes have a rod in the open slot to the left but it is switched out for the gaps

Last edited:

MrMustafa12

Veteran
Veteran
Reactions
0 12 0 0
Alright ya'll see the title and ya'll know whats going down. Here is my totally verified guide by mojang to surviving Astronus PvP.

- Hotkeying armour: Heres what I mean by hot keying armour on. Instead of letting it break, save it by doing this:
Didn't know listing to music will help you with hotkeying thx

Wxlqq

Reactions
0 7 1 1
IGN: Wxlqq
Why you should win: Im a God At PVP and I can 1v1 you if you want. (I'll destroy you)
Anything else: Im a poor soul in Skyblock and I need sets to pvp. I have no rank and I can't get kits. Please let me win :).

Airtight

Veteran
Veteran
Reactions
0 0 0 0
IGN : Kinval
Why You Want to Win : hail danny devito
Anything Else? : hail danny devito

Ghost9626

Reactions
0 0 0 0
IGN: Ghost9626
Why you should win: I wont win at all with direct pvp. Normally, I setup traps and I'm good at luring people inside :)
Anything Else?: Gimmeh xD

Galaxeh

Veteran
Veteran
Reactions
0 11 1 0
Winner announced: Kinval! Claim your prize in game with a message or DM on discord! Thanks for entering!

Status
Not open for further replies.